My hygienist always used to tell me off for not flossing. I couldn’t get myself to consistently do it.
About a year after we starting flossing regularly, we were recommended a water flosser. So I started my own little research. I ended up with the Waterpik Ultra Professional Water Flosser WP-660UK.
It’s a bit of a mouthful (heh), but it really is great. It’s not the cheapest. It’s not cordless. However, compared to other flossers:
• It has a large water tank. This means longer flossing times.
• It has 10 pressure settings.
• Its nozzle is easy to rotate.
• It’s a countertop flosser, so no battery worries.
• It comes with 7 tip types for different types of cleaning.
• Which is why it’s great it also has an easy to access storage space for up to four tips.
I have to admit, the first time I used it I was shocked. How can so many tiny bits of food still be lurking between my teeth after all the flossing?
Now I can really say my teeth have never been cleaner. Which is great, because I really want to keep them around for a while longer. Say cheese! Now floss.
I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.